The “Restaurant Weeks” in Belgium, promoted by the Istituto Valorizzazione Salumi Italiani (Institute for the Valorization of Italian Cold Cuts) and ASIAC – the Association formed by the eight largest organisations of Greek fruit producers, in collaboration with the Italian Association of the Ambassadors of Taste, will start from 3 to 17 March.
The Let’s EAT – European Authentic Taste project will take place in 10 carefully selected restaurants and pizzerias throughout Belgium. The project includes a tasting of Italian deli meats and Greek fruit, both natural and cooked.
Inside the restaurants and pizzerias, customers will receive a fun and colourful album of Panini Group stickers where the cold cuts and fruit are accompanied by portraits of the four Ambassadors of the project, chosen as testimonials of Let’s EAT for their philosophy of life, full of style and energy: Carlo Cracco (chef and television personality), Matteo Eydallin (World Champion of Ski Mountaineering), Paola Fraschini (World Champion in artistic roller skating), Tanya Gervasi (model and food blogger). In addition to this gadget, where people will compete to stick on the 32 colourful and very ‘pop’ stickers, those who go to the restaurants will also be able to receive a ‘foodie bag’ containing a sample of cured meats and fruit; a way of continuing the the journey of tastes at ‘home’.
But who are the protagonists of this journey into taste?
The protagonists of this journey into taste will be:
– Monella, a characteristic Italian street food counter;
– Racines an Italian street food counter in Brussels ;
– Ci piace an Italian restaurant & cocktail bar in Brussels ;
– Al Bacio a typical Puglia pizzeria in Brussels ;
– Notos a Greek restaurant, in Brussels ;
– Palette a natural wines & small plates to share – seasonal cuisine in Brussels ;
– Joli Jam a seasonal cuisine in a trendy hotel in Brussels ;
– Humphrey a Filipino inspired cuisine in Brussels ;
– IΔEA a Greek sharing experience in Brussels ;
– CoinCoin a fresh pasta bistro in Woluwé-Saint-Pierre.
A series of tastes and flavours that will surprise the consumer when they see unique and original combinations.